Wednesday, July 23, 2008

New to blogging

Hello to whomever may be reading this in internet land. My friend Carly talked me into blogging so she could keep up with me. I am not sure if I will be disciplined enough to keep up with this, but I shall try!

A quick introduction: I am wife to Raul (three years in Oct), mother to Heidi, Julie and Travis (7 years, 18 months and 3 months respectively.) I am the daughter of Kenda and Eric, younger sister to Bryan and identical twin of Vikki (yes she is older then me and even if only by minutes). Vikki has two boys, Axel and Dylan. I have been a massage therapist for more than 9 years and love the flexibility to be home with my kids and work when Raul is not working. I am involved with the PTO at Heidi's school and enjoy going to the playground and playing Little Sally Walker and Red Rover with the kids. (Did you know kids these days don't know Red Rover? It's not safe ya'know?)

Sometimes I enjoy ranting, here are a few of my favorite topics lately:
  • Presidential candidates that say nothing, but sound enthusiastic not saying it.
  • My generation full of spoiled brats who don't take responsibility for their actions and have issues of feeling entitled.
  • Our great nation won't be so great if we don't start standing up for it.
  • Medical bills and having to pay more than my fair share to cover those who stiff the hospitals.
  • Todays kids are forced into being wimps

Well Travis woke up and would like to nurse, so I will hopefully remember to post again soon!

1 comment:

CARLY said...

Yay! Marci has joined the world of blogging. I hope you love it and remember to update it!!!