Wednesday, July 30, 2008

OMG On Monday I Forgot to Mention

I can't believe I forgot to tell the best story about the weekend. So I brought my dad home from the airport on Friday, and hadn't mopped the floors yet. Well I gave Julie a small cup of KIX cereal so she could eat it as she walked around the house. She decides to dump them on the dirty kitchen floor and eat like a dog, picking the cereal up with her mouth. YUCK. So then I decide to sweep them up and got a few in the dust pan and kept sweeping. BUT when I went to put the next few in the dustpan I saw my crazy girl eating like a dog FROM THE DUSTPAN!!!! YUCK! OMG I wanted to barf, but settled for laughing hysterically. From this my dad decided I never feed my kid ha ha.

This week has been boring and I'm not sure what else to talk about. I almost forgot. Good news the market was up today and yesterday!!! Maybe I can make some money soon!

No comments: